Stimulant-Free Workout Intensifying Technology w/ Nitric Oxide & Cognitive Performance Catalysts
WHAT: UP-LIFT is a low-carb hybrid training formula with three main functions:
- Nitric Oxide matrix (arginine and l-citrulline)
- exercise performance matrix (beta-alanine, histidine, and betaine)
- mental acuity/energy matrix (l-tyrosine, rhodiola rosea, l-alanine and glycine).
UP-LIFT is a stimulant-free powdered drink mix that is intended to be mixed with water and consumed before and during training in order to sustain higher levels of mental and muscular output (performance) during resistance and cardiovascular forms of exercise.
WHO: UP-LIFT is intended for use by healthy, exercising individuals over 18 years of age. Bodybuilders, figure and fitness athletes, mixed martial artists, powerlifters and other athletes who regularly engage in high-intensity resistance and/or cardiovascular exercise of any kind can benefit from consuming UP-LIFT immediately before and during their workouts.
HOW: 2 scoops 20-30 minutes before training and/or cardio. If expecting an extended training session or if doing cardio immediately after training take 1-2 additional scoops in the middle of training session.
WHY: Whether you are a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, or any other type of athlete, UP-LIFT helps you unfold 90 seconds of muscle-building fury out of every 60 seconds of training. UP-LIFT contains ingredients that scientific studies suggest will support:
- Lean Mass Gains and Positive Nitrogen Balance
- Elevated Fat-Burning Metabolism
- Nitric Oxide (NO) Action
- Detoxification of Ammonia
- Gluconeogenesis and Thermogenesis
- Blood Glucose Levels
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Energy Metabolism
- Muscle Carnosine Levels
- Reduction or Delay of Neuromuscular Fatigue
- Muscular Power and Endurance
- Free Radical Protection
- Neurological Function
- Mental Well-Being and Vigilance
- Resistance to Stress
- For cardio AND weights: As a hybrid training formula, UP-LIFT is designed to sustain high-intensity training performance during both resistance AND cardio exercise. As above, this flexibility was built into the formula from the beginning, and in response to reports from users of existing products. With its unique hybrid functionality, UP-LIFT is ideal for athletes who do their cardio before or after weights, or during a separate workout altogether.
- Totally Stimulant-Free: "What goes up must come down." It never fails. Stimulants create the illusion of above-average energy acutely. A little while later, however, you feel like you have below-average energy. This may explain why some stimulant-containing products hit you all at once at the front end of your workout, only to leave you sitting on the curb in the final half. The UP-LIFT training formula is totally free of caffeine and other stimulants. That means no more sitting on the curb.
- Glucose Economy "Friendly": Glucose is your body's most important fuel. If your body's supply of glucose (termed the "glucose economy") falls, so too will your performance. Beverly's lab added gluconeogenic amino acids to UP-LIFT to support your glucose economy. These amino acids are capable of supporting blood glucose levels and performance hroughout your workout without negatively affecting insulin levels or fat-burning. In fact, gluconeogenesis supports the burning of fat and thermogenesis.
- Not just for "pre-training: To limit yourself to pre-training ingestion is to limit your performance. UP-LIFT is intended for ingestion prior to AND during exercise. It is the informed opinion of our R&D scientists that the best way to produce "sustained action" is to take another serving when you need it. The flexibility to do this was built into the UP-LIFT formula from the very first ingredient. No more "rocking out" for the first 30 minutes of your workout only to find yourself "clocking out" during the second half. From workout beginning to end UP-LIFT fades out the distractions in the background, focuses you on the mission in the foreground, energizes your blood and dials up your intensity.