It’s Girl Scout cookie season again so it’s time to share some healthy girl scout cookie recipes with you! We got you covered with healthy alternatives so you won’t have to worry about avoiding eye contact with those little girls standing outside the grocery stores. You can beat those cookie cravings with these healthy girl scout cookie recipes using Beverly International UMP to pack it with protein! Plus they are simple to make. You CAN stay fit and healthy while eating delicious, satisfying foods!
GIRL SCOUT SAMOA COOKIE AS A SHAKE
This healthy girl scout cookie recipe is perfect for 1 Serving:
1.5 scoops Beverly International Cookies ‘N Cream UMP
½ cup strong brewed coffee
½ cup coconut milk
1T shredded coconut
1 tsp. dark cocoa powder
6-8 ice cubes
1. Combine all ingredients in blender
2. Blend until smooth
Nutrition: Calories:263 Protein:32g Carbs:1g Fat:10g
GIRL SCOUT TAGALONGS COOKIE HEALTHY VERSION
Makes 4 dozen.
½ cup unsalted butter, salted
1 cup creamy, no sugar added peanut butter
2 tbsp. honey
½ tsp. vanilla
1 cup Splenda granular
4 scoops Beverly International UMP chocolate
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix the butter and peanut butter in a large bowl until creamy and smooth.
3. Add honey, vanilla and egg.
4. Beat for 1 ½ minutes.
5. Add Splenda and beat until well blended.
6. In a separate small bowl combine Beverly International UMP, baking soda and salt.
7. Slowly add the dry mixture to the peanut butter mixture until well blended (the mix may be crumbly).
8. Scoop level tsp. full of dough onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan.
9. Press a crisscross pattern into each down ball with a fork.
Bake for 7-9 minutes or until light brown.
Nutrition: 2 Cookies – Protein:8.25g Carbs:4.5 g Fat:8 g.