Ultra-Premium Whole Egg & Milk + Beef Protein Technology for Muscle Size & Development
New Provosyn is an ultra-premium protein technology based on a time-tested, results-proven protein combining strategy.* Distinguishing features:
Provosyn Lean Muscle Size Protein System consisting of a 2:1 ratio of whole egg to milk protein, plus beef. This combination is based on "secret" recipes used by famed nutritionists of the 1950s and 60s to help clients build lean muscle without gaining fat.*
* Easily digested 100% whole egg, Grade A milk protein isolate and 100% natural beef yielding an overall intermediate absorption speed that supports maximum muscle size and development.*
More than 9,000 mg of EAAs including over 4,000 mg of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine and valine) per serving.
- 40 plus individuals seeking to lean down and harden up, reduce age-associated loss of muscle size and strength, or maximize muscular gains from workouts.*
- High school, collegiate and professional athletes - seeking to add muscular weight.*
Dieters and physique competitors of all kinds seeking to trim body fat without losing muscle.*
For maximum results: Combine Provosyn with Multiple Enzyme Complex and Ultra 40 100% Argentine Beef Liver tablets.
To make a delicious shake:
- Pour 8 oz of cold water into a blender or the container of your choice.
- Add 2 scoops of Provosyn and blend or mix until the texture is smooth or as you desire it.
- Drink and enjoy!
- For a thicker, sweeter shake, reduce the amount of water slightly. Adding 3-4 small ice cubes when blending will also increase thickness.
- For a thinner shake, add more water.
- For something different and delicious, combine 1-2 scoops of Provosyn with 1 scoop of Ultimate Muscle Protein (UMP) and 12-16 oz of water!
- Heavy-training athletes seeking additional calories can combine Provosyn with Mass Maker.
The best times to use Provosyn are:
- within 1 hour before and/or after lifting weights (resistance exercise)
- first thing in the morning
- before bed
- any other time of day to increase your daily protein intake